Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.

Go down 
+2
S p i z m o
lilbratjames
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lilbratjames

[ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application. Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.   [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application. EmptyFri 7 Jan - 9:10

[b]~ Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, very fair.
[b]~ What are your previous clan experiences? - I don't know if you know him, but i was in cliffan, a maxed moderators clan for several years.
[b]~ What do you like/dislike in a clan? - I strongly dislike spammers, you know, the ones who pointlessly flood the cc. But what i like is team work, and non ignorant people.
[b]~ In what timezone do you live? - GMT - London.
[b]~ How active are you in RS? (How much do you play? - I play everyday without fail. Smile
[b]~ Do you agree with our activity rule? - Yes.
[b]~ Do you understand we ask you to register and are active on our external website? - Yes.
[b]~ What is your motivation to join Remorse? - A friend of mine, S P I Z M O, told me about it. I thought I'd give it a try as i was in his previous clan.
[b]~ Would you consider serious warring in the future? - I dont mind clan vs clan activites, no.
[b]~ Are you interested to participate in competitions like the Jagex cup or the Triumvirate system? - I never have participated in one, but would strongly like to if the clan would be doing it.
[b]~ Anything you personally would like to add? - Thanks for letting me apply and i hope i have a nice time in remorse. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S p i z m o

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.   [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application. EmptyFri 7 Jan - 9:11

Accepted as trial member, welcome to the clan Smile.

Please remember you have to bump our thread, be active on this website and most importantly, be active in our events to be accepted as full member next week.

Failing to fulfill these conditions will result in decline.

Welcome to the clan!

Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.   [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application. EmptyFri 7 Jan - 9:12

^ Indeed Smile,
Welcome!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.   [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application. EmptyFri 7 Jan - 10:03

Welcome to the clan Smile
- Updating ML-
Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.   [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application. EmptyFri 7 Jan - 11:08

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.HotSexyRomanianWarrers.org
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.   [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application. EmptySat 8 Jan - 3:56

Welcome mate (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.   [ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Lilbratjames' application.
Page 1 of 1