Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pohjoinen

Pohjoinen

[ACCEPTED] Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application EmptyMon 3 Jan - 16:29

APPLICATION FORM :
~ Please confirm you’ve read our whole thread : yes
~ Do you agree with our rules? yes
~ What are your previous clan experiences? tfb, neon, eod, eod 2
~ What do you like/dislike in a clan? I like the people, i dont like warring (although ill do it ofc)
~ In what timezone do you live? same as Sven
~ How active are you in RS? (How much do you play?) i play 24 / 7
~ Do you agree with our activity rule? (3 events/week unless told otherwise) of course
~ Do you understand we ask you to register and are active on our external website? yes yes yes
~ What is your motivation to join Remorse? I like the atmosphere in Remorse. And I've had mostly positive experiences with Svens' previous clans
~ Would you consider serious warring in the future? yes even though i might not be too enthusiastic.

I just gotta let you know I'm leaving to the Maldives on the 14th of january and returning 24th. AND I wouldnt be joining events (well maybe some) until i am 120 Dungeoneering (hawt cape plawks) So I'd really start being active in the beginning of Februaryish
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

[ACCEPTED] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application EmptyMon 3 Jan - 23:20

Heya Kakki, application before 120? Surprises me! But a good surprise of course!

Accepted, and welcome to the clan!

I think Andy already put you on RuneHead, I'll update ML now ^_^.
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application
Page 1 of 1