Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad

[ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application   [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application EmptySat 1 Jan - 14:08

APPLICATION FORM :
~ Please confirm you’ve read our whole thread : I have read the entire thread
~ Do you agree with our rules? Yes
~ What are your previous clan experiences? Warlord for 2 lower league clans, high council and caller in Uprising,caller in UF and warlord and caller in Ancient Havoc. I am also a caller for Team Awesome
~ What do you like/dislike in a clan? I like commitment. When people put RSC over RSB or flame.
~ In what timezone do you live? Gmt+2
~ How active are you in RS? (How much do you play?) Depends on my girlfriend,I would say 2 hours+,except for when I have practice on Tuesday and Thursday
~ Do you agree with our activity rule? (3 events/week unless told otherwise) Will do my best.
~ Do you understand we ask you to register and are active on our external website? I love posting on sites.
~ What is your motivation to join Remorse? Friends clan,good community,good rules and principles.
~ Would you consider serious warring in the future? WARRING IS WHAT I LIVE FOR. <3
~ Are you interested to participate in competitions like the Jagex cup or the Triumvirate system? [/b of course
[b]~ Anything you personally would like to add?
I might have problems making events with my timezone but I can be very very active on site. I always check site as soon as I get on the computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HotSexyRomanianWarrers.org
Sven
Admin
Sven

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application   [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application EmptySat 1 Jan - 14:11

AMG Accepted VLAD <3 <3 <3 <3!

Seriously - Welcome to the clan Smile. It's very good to have you in. And I'm happy somebody will be active on the site now. I don't mind if you're only able to join 2 events/week because you're busy. I understand, especially since you take effort to post on our website.

Enjoy your stay ^_^!
Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application   [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application EmptySat 1 Jan - 14:32

Thank you! I will do my best to keep the site as active as possible =D
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application   [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application EmptySun 2 Jan - 7:33

Wooooo, We have company on the site!!!

Sven, Why dont we just make it 2 mandatory events per week if we're continuously making exceptions haha :L
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application   [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application EmptySun 2 Jan - 7:58

This is the first exception I make o_o.. and this week because everyone's busy with family.
Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application   [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application EmptySun 2 Jan - 9:30

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application   [ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Vlad's Application
Page 1 of 1