Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

Andy

Example Application Empty
PostSubject: Example Application   Example Application EmptyThu 30 Dec - 2:03

Edit : Application has been slightly tweaked now. Please make sure you copy the application @ 'clan information'!

APPLICATION FORM :

~ Please confirm you’ve read our whole thread : Yes Sir.

~ Do you agree with our rules? Yes Sir.

~ What are your previous clan experiences? As a previous (Rather Old school member) Spanning back to TFB, This was my first involvment in clans, Since then i've expanding into warring clans Including Exigence, Uprising and Unknown Fear. I've also Had leadership experience with the clan EoD.

~ What do you like/dislike in a clan?

Likes: A good community, Daily events and A good laugh! :L

~ In what timezone do you live? GMT

~ How active are you in RS? (How much do you play?) 3-6 Hours a day Most day's (Some exceptions)

~ Do you agree with our activity rule? (3 events/week unless told otherwise) Yes sir.

~ Do you understand we ask you to register and are active on our external website? Urmmmm....Is this really neccessary?

~ What is your motivation to join Remorse? As an upcoming community i believe Remorse to be the clan for me. With what i know is a very experienced leadership team Remorse has great potential to expand into the warring community and to become well known as a successful exemplar clan.

~ Would you consider serious warring in the future? Urm, silly question....OF COURSE!

~ Are you interested to participate in competitions like the Jagex cup or the Triumvirate system? Yes Sir.

~ Anything you personally would like to add? Do you like my signature?!

Don't forget to write your introduction in the introductions forum after you've been accepted by one of our members. In case you are declined, this isn't nescessary. cheers Have done! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

PostSubject: Re: Example Application   Example Application EmptyThu 30 Dec - 6:13

AMG, accepted dude!
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Example Application   Example Application EmptySat 1 Jan - 7:39

O Really!?!?!? Wooop.
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

PostSubject: Re: Example Application   Example Application EmptySun 9 Jan - 9:13

Locked/Stickied Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Example Application   Example Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Example Application
Page 1 of 1