Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RemorseTube - Extra Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sven
Admin
Sven

RemorseTube - Extra Information Empty
PostSubject: RemorseTube - Extra Information   RemorseTube - Extra Information EmptySun 2 Jan - 8:48

What?

ClanRemorse is our clan's YouTube.

Which Videos?

We'll post any videos which involve our clan or it's members. So the options are pretty endless. Here are a few examples : Events, warring rounds, 99 parties, PK videos, ...

If you're unsure if your video(-idea) fits our YT, feel free to ask on this thread.

Can I help?

In fact, yes. I really could use your help. I'm a pretty good editor (if I can say so), but usually I'm short of clips. It's always useful if you also record and give me the raw recordings afterwards. Editing isn't a problem for me at all.

Also, if you want to make PK videos, feel free to get the clips and I'll do the rest. I also got a pretty good music taste Wink.

About the clips :
- Upload somewhere so I can download the raw video file
- Must be .WMV (Import your clip into Windows Movie Maker, and render it there, if you still got trouble-contact me)

Can I edit?

If you believe you're an epic editor, feel free to send me the finished video. I'll upload so.

Any questions? Ask away!
Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: RemorseTube - Extra Information   RemorseTube - Extra Information EmptyThu 6 Jan - 8:03

I could record wars/pking but I need something to record with that is free and good,do you have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.HotSexyRomanianWarrers.org
Sven
Admin
Sven

PostSubject: Re: RemorseTube - Extra Information   RemorseTube - Extra Information EmptyThu 6 Jan - 9:06

Easy to find Camtasia cracks through YouTube.

That works pretty good IMO Smile.

I'm using Camtasia Studio 7 myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RemorseTube - Extra Information   RemorseTube - Extra Information Empty

Back to top Go down

RemorseTube - Extra Information
Page 1 of 1