Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shit that just happened.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad

The Shit that just happened. Empty
PostSubject: The Shit that just happened.   The Shit that just happened. EmptySun 2 Jan - 20:02

Hey,5:53 am I can not sleep and I just found out a lot of shit.

So,back when some major clans like DE closed, and all them closed, I told everyone,99% of RSB clans will close. No one believed me, a few days later NAA closed,followed by Oblivion closing and then BBR almost closing themselves,but managing to pull out of their slump,then TNB leaves.I joined a friends clan called Ancient Havoc,this clan closed yesterday. I then joined Remorse,I log onto today to organize my bank,and my friend a leader of Unknown Fear quits the clan,then the other leader quits,clan closes,what happens? They are all send to Ancient Havoc,but the clan is closed. I try and go in and get some members to join Remorse but no one is there,another dead clan. Anyway, I tell myself, "ok,another clan closed,maybe I am right about the RSB having a fresh start. Next second I get a pm saying "EB is about to die". For those of you that don't know EB is one of the top clans at the moment and their warlord,the person who brought all the recruits to EB quit. Most members are considering quitting EB. I later join RSC and see people spamming " I am leaving RSB joining RSC"

What's gonna happen next? More clans dieing and more people leaving,time for a fresh start guys *takes a deep breath of the chilly winter air*
Back to top Go down
http://www.HotSexyRomanianWarrers.org
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: The Shit that just happened.   The Shit that just happened. EmptySun 2 Jan - 20:29

GODZ have closed aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

PostSubject: Re: The Shit that just happened.   The Shit that just happened. EmptyMon 3 Jan - 0:45

Wow. Insane. This could be very interesting for Remorse too, to get some new recruits. BUT, we should be careful about letting trouble-makers in the clan. I'll PM with you later today. I think you're able to get some nice new recruits Smile.
Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: The Shit that just happened.   The Shit that just happened. EmptyMon 3 Jan - 0:58

I think of it as a fresh start for the RSB. I don't have many connections left in the RSB since most quit Runescape or just went to pking clans instead sadly. But I will try and recruit.
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

PostSubject: Re: The Shit that just happened.   The Shit that just happened. EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:11

That would be amazing, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: The Shit that just happened.   The Shit that just happened. EmptyMon 3 Jan - 6:50

Mostly eastern people so gonna be an east unit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shit that just happened.   The Shit that just happened. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shit that just happened.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remorse :: RuneScape :: RS General Chat-
Jump to: