Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Zone Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
He11_Raizer

Time Zone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Time Zone Issues   Time Zone Issues EmptyMon 10 Jan - 17:10

Hello all, I just thought I'd bring up a time zone issue that I have. I seem to be about 8 hours behind the majority of the clan and due to my tight time schedule it makes it nearly impossible to make any of the events throughout the week. I also tend to keep pretty busy on weekends and I'm not sure how often I will be able to play. So this is a suggestion to maybe start some events for those who live in North America. Is there a leader that can run events during the week for us North Americans? Because I still want to participate in clan activities but like I said above it is near impossible for me to make the events that are currently scheduled. When I get home from a long day most of you are probably in bed lol. I don't want to resign from the clan but I also don't really see the point in staying if things remain. Let's throw some ideas around this subject and see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

Time Zone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Issues   Time Zone Issues EmptyTue 11 Jan - 4:46

It's a possible idea, we do however have a lot of other north american members, They seem to find it alright but we could run alternative events if someone est was willing to run them, however it would be unrealistic to say they would happen daily but i dont see the problem with a few per week.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

Time Zone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Issues   Time Zone Issues EmptyTue 11 Jan - 4:48

Also, We're only just 11 days old now. Thats still veryyy new for a clan. With the amount of members we have atm its unrealistic to have 24/7 crouded cc but thats what we're aiming for and with continued steady recruitment we am to make that happen within a month or so =). So please be a bit patient i ask =)

Back to college now, be back later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Zone Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Zone Issues   Time Zone Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Zone Issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remorse :: Off-topic :: Off-topic-
Jump to: