Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midweek Warning (Week 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sven
Admin
Sven

Midweek Warning (Week 1) Empty
PostSubject: Midweek Warning (Week 1)   Midweek Warning (Week 1) EmptyWed 5 Jan - 13:40

Announcement :

- You STILL have to join your mandatory events, this counts for EVERY member (incl. trial), ofc, together with posting on this website, and bumping our thread.
- Remember if you can't be active for any reason, you'll have to inform me ON FOREHAND.
- New members which join AFTER TODAY, don't have to join their weekly events anymore.

The following people still have to join events this week :

2 events left :
l Believe
Barr
Sig 226
Voday55
Sir Stuka
V i z z m o

1 event left :
VodkaKnights
MERCIl
Dev Of D Y N
I Get Huggs
nin of d y n
Sir Igor
S P I Z M O
Jigolo Joel
Meliisssaaa
Overpowering

Those with 2 events left are in a danger zone. I don't mind it if you only got 1 event left, I won't be difficult bout it. But those with 2 events left : If you don't join an event this week you'll receive a warning (this will be posted in the report at Sunday night).

With that warning, if you :
A. Join at least one event next week : You'll be safe, and your warning will be removed.
B. Don't join any events again : You'll be kicked out of the clan and removed from the ML/ranks/RuneHead. If you want to join Remorse you'll have to re-apply.

So, to be kicked out of the clan, you don't join any events for 2 weeks. That STILL doesn't mean other members don't have to join their events.

Spread the word, inform them. Or they either inform me they can't join events, or they bear the consequences and will be removed from the clan.

(I'm not afraid to let the amount of active members decrease, I rather have 20 active members than a list of 100 regular members).

That's it Smile.

Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

Midweek Warning (Week 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midweek Warning (Week 1)   Midweek Warning (Week 1) EmptyThu 6 Jan - 13:58

Everybody is safe. Warning closed.
Back to top Go down

Midweek Warning (Week 1)
Page 1 of 1