Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VodkaKnights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vodkaknights

VodkaKnights Empty
PostSubject: VodkaKnights   VodkaKnights EmptyThu 30 Dec - 17:31

What Name do you like to be refered to as? Vodka, Jolt, Joltypoo, Matt ~ w/e

Tell us three things about you? I likes Vodka!!!, Cheap women, and I love to joke around and make people laugh.

What Hobbies do you have? I like to play Basket ball, Hockey, play pool, listen to music!! and a certian online game called Runescape...dunno if you guys have heard about it.

What is the main reason you play runescape? To spy on those damn penguins! Get filthy rich and hang out at the ge all day with 12 phats and 3rd age armour buying up all the saradomin brews, and one day maybe train my summon. naw j/k.

I don't know why I play Runescape so much tbh with so many other games out there. I suppose one of the main reasons is that I've played it for quite a while now and put a lot of time and effort into it so quitting would just seem like a waste of all that. Also I have a lot of good freinds which I'm gotten to know quite well over the years, and for some reason I really like how the ingame chat is setup and the way you can talk to anyone and just generally have a good time with people online even if you don't feel like training anything that day.

What's your favourite skill in game? mmm hard to decide on a favorite, how about my least favorite - summoning

Tell us something unusual about yourself... I was born with out any fingers (so all the typing I just did was with my toes) j/k, but tbh I really find low lvl's (aka noobs) very cute and I love talking to them for some reason.

drunken
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

VodkaKnights Empty
PostSubject: Re: VodkaKnights   VodkaKnights EmptyFri 31 Dec - 0:02

Amg it's W/E <3 Very Happy, hehe.

cheap women L0L

noobs very cute Like they are animals are something Razz.

It's good to have you back Jolty Smile!
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

VodkaKnights Empty
PostSubject: Re: VodkaKnights   VodkaKnights EmptyFri 31 Dec - 3:06

Helllooooooo, There. Does Vodka Help soar Throats? =/
Back to top Go down
Vlad

VodkaKnights Empty
PostSubject: Re: VodkaKnights   VodkaKnights EmptySat 1 Jan - 7:30

Hey! Welcome!