Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Welcome to the official website of Remorse.

For more information, please find our thread on the RSB, or contact one of the leaders.

If you are a new member, welcome. Please register on our website. Future applicants are also able to apply on our website.

Thank you.
Remorse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori ~ Remember You're Mortal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read please!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sven
Admin
Sven

Read please! Empty
PostSubject: Read please!   Read please! EmptyTue 28 Dec - 14:02

Hey there.

First of all, thanks for registering on our website. In previous clan experiences with external websites I've come to the conclusion the website usually doesn't get used and dies. With Remorse, I hope this will change. That's why I've given the website an important role in the clan.

We'll use the website to :
- Plan events
- Plan wars
- Announce news
- Hold polls to ask your opinions

Shortly, instead of holding weekly meetings, we'll have constantly meetings, here. This is the place where you can suggest the events you want to have next week, give feedback about the clan, etc..

So for sakes, please try and check this forums daily (together with bumping our thread, as example!).

And, with this place, I'm also sure whenever I got to say ('write') something important, it will be read by everyone so everyone is aware.

Doing this will have positive results for you when we consider you for a rank up. Not paying attention to this website at all (paying attention = posting! Else we have no proof) will possible mean you won't receive a rank despite meeting the requirements.

You've been warned, so please, see this as a place to have fun. Even if it's just to post something random in off-topic.

The leadership team will be very grateful Smile.

Thanks.

PS : Start out by introducing yourself in the introductions forum.

If you want your signature to be always added to a post, change that preference in the 'profile' section.

Last edited by Sven on Sun 9 Jan - 8:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sven
Admin
Sven

Read please! Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting   Read please! EmptyWed 29 Dec - 11:12

On the topic of recruiting...

Everyone is able to recruit.

Recruiting is a problem which is usually a big problem for many clans. However, it isn't -that- difficult if everyone tries to help in some way. To make recruiting easier for us all. Could you please try some of the following? It really helps and benefits the clan!

~ Ask 120+ friends if they're interested in Remorse
~ Ask 120+ people while you're skilling/training (perfect example is slayer!), have a chat with them. If they are friendly, why don't give an invitation for Remorse?
~ Bump our thread intensively (once each 10 minutes) --> pretty important ^_^
~ Answer to people in the 'looking for a clan' forums. Leave behind a nice little invitation message.
~ ...

More members = More fun = Larger events (don't worry, events like GWD can be split up, so don't worry about becoming 'too big') = Opens up more possibilities (Jagex cup! Warring!)

So.. please! Help us, it really helps the clan! Smile
Back to top Go down

Read please!
Page 1 of 1